|Home||» Products||» Digital Antibiotic Zone Reader -1941||» Digital Antibiotic Zone Reader -1941|
Digital Antibiotic Zone Reader -1941
EI Digital Antibiotic Zone Reader provides the user, distance in mm with accurate and fast method for determining the strength of antibiotic material. It functions by measuring the diameter from 0 to 80.0 mm of an inhibition zone in a petri-dish.
Wells are created on a petri-dish, prepared with agar - agar solution and inoculated with bacteria. After incubation, the bacterial growth cover the dish except for a circular inhibited zone around each disc, it being a function of the strength of the antibiotic.
The zone reader accurately measures the diameter of the inhibited zone to 0.1 mm within range of 0 to 80.0 mm diameter. Light is passed through the transparent and semitransparent portions of the agar from a source at base towards up. It then passed to a reflecting mirror supported by an arm above the unit, which reflects the light to glass prism mounted at the front of the unit and magnified image of the zone of inhibition is clearly visible on the prism.
- Accurate method for determining the strength of antibiotic materials.
- Electronic 'zero' adjustment eliminate tedious zero setting on the scale.
- LED illumination for better visibility of zone..
- Fine focus adjustment for clear image on the viewing Glass.
- IQ /OQ Documentation.
- No effect of ambient light on image.
- No parallax so no human error in reading.
- Wide range of measuring diameters from 0 to 80.0 mm.
|Zone Diameter Range||0 to 80.0 mm|
|Illumination Lamp/LED||12 V/ DC|
|Display||4 digit seven segment LED display|
|Power Supply||230V +10% AC, 50Hz|
|Dimensions||12" X 14" X 17" (L X W X H)|
|Weight||Net 10 Kgs. (Approx.)|
Note : Specifications are subject to change due to continuous improvements.