Price And Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 170000.00 - 350000.00 INR
- 144.0 x 167.5 x 70 Millimeter (mm)
- 15-20 Kilograms (kg)
- 10 Watt (w)
- 240 Volt (v)
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 15 Piece Piece Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Microprocessor UV-VIS Spectrophotometer 2371
- Wavelength Range 200 - 1000 nm
- 128 x 64 Dot Graphical LCD
- Auto Wavelength Setting
- Tungsten/Deuterium Lamp can be turned ON/OFF Individually to Extend Lifetime
- Application Software provides complete control of the instrument from a computer through the built-in USB Port
- Pre-aligned design makes it convenient to change Lamps
- Large Sample Compartment, can accommodate 5-100 mm path length cuvettes with optional holders.
Microprocessor U-VIS Spectrophotometer is a solid state microcontroller based instrument designed for quick and accurate spectrophotometric analysis of any concentration. It operates at a wavelength range of 200 nm to 1000 nm. The instrument uses the latest microprocessor technology and advanced engineering techniques so as to give enhanced accuracy and reproducibility.
The instrument is equipped with 128 x 64 dots large graphical LCD the makes the result easy to read. The system has soft touch numeric keys for ease of operation
Provision has also been made for attachment of any dot matrix printer using centronics interface and PC connectivity through USB port.
Large Sample Compartment, can accommodate 5-100 mm path-length cuvettes with optional holders. The instrument is supplied with a 4 position 10 mm cell changer.
The Basic PC software for quantitative / kinetic mode is supplied with the instrument. The Professional PC software is optional for extending the functionality to wavelength scanning and DNA/Protein analysis (at extra cost).
|Optics||Single Beam, Grating 1200 lines/mm|
|200 - 1000 nm|
|+ 0.5 nm|
|+ 0.5 %T or 0.003 @ 1A|
|0 - 200 %T, -0.3 to 3A, 0 - 9999 Conc.|
|%Transmission, Absorbance and Concentration|
|Stability||+ 0.002 A/h @ 500 nm|
|Stray Light||< 0.3 %T|
|Display||128 x 64 Dots Graphical LCD|
|Keyboard||Soft Touch Membrane Keys|
|Standard 4-Position 10 mm path-length cuvette holder.
Accomodates upto 100 mm path-length cuvette with optional holder.
|Output||USB Port for PC Connectivity, Parallel Port for Dot Matirx Printer|
|Light Source||Tungsten & Deutrium Lamps|
|Power||230 V + 10% AC, 50 Hz|
(L x B x H)
|Instrument: 490 x 385 x 225 mm (Approx.)
Box: 615 x 500 x 390 mm (Approx.)
|Weight||Instrument: 14.5 Kg (Approx.)
Instrument: 17 Kg (Approx.)
|Accessories||Quartz Cuvettes - A set of 2, Glass Cuvettes - A set of 4
Mains Lead, Operation Manual and Dust Cover
Note : Specifications are subject to change due to continuous improvements.