Price And Quantity
- 170000.00 - 400000.00 INR
- 1 Piece
- 240 x 300 x 350 Millimeter (mm)
- 10-20 Kilograms (kg)
- 10 Watt (w)
- Cash in Advance (CID)
- 15 Piece Piece Per Day
- 1 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Microprocessor Friability Apparatus 1902
- Complies with USP, IP specifications
- Microprocessor based, easy to use
- 20 x 4 line alphanumeric LCD display with backlit
- 16 Soft touch membrane type keys
- Independent programmable setups for Time & Count mode with storage
- Password-protected user access
- Facility to attach with weighing balance
- Rs232 Printer attachment facility
- Automatically calculates percentage friability
- Loading and unloading of tablets without removing drums
- Power Failure detection facility
- User friendly operation with menus & current status indicators.
Microprocessor Friability Apparatus, Model 1902 measures the tendency of a tablet to chip or breakdown to pieces when held under mechanical stresses. Instrument uses the latest microcontroller technology and advanced engineering techniques so as to give enhanced accuracy and reproducibility.
System is equipped with 4 line alphanumeric LCD display with backlit and 16 number of soft touch membrane type keys.
The friability tester can be operated using only one or two drums. The rotational speed of drums can be set at different speeds (20-60 rpm). The samples can be loaded conveniently without removing the drums and after the test completion the samples are automatically unloaded to the collection tray.
To eliminate the manual input of weight of samples the facility of connecting a weighing scale is also available. When weighing scale is connected the weight of samples is automatically recorded to the instrument from the weighing balance.
The test can be performed in two different modes Time or Count mode. The instrument stores the test parameters, readings and results simultaneously in the memory which are retained even after the power is switched OFF. Provision has also been made for attachment of a printer so as to provide hard-copy printouts of test data, including the time, date and calculated results.
|Test Methods||Time and Count Mode|
|Speed of Drums||20 – 60 RPM|
|No. of Drums||2|
|Display||20x4 Alphanumeric LCD|
|Keyboard||Soft touch membrane keys, alphanumeric mobile keypad|
|Counter||1 to 9999 rotations|
|Timer||1 sec to 9 hrs 59 min 59 sec|
|Type of Drive||Direct Drive with Stepper Motor|
|Printer||Attachment of RS232 printer with Serial interface|
|Electrical Supply||230 V AC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz, 44VA|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||335mm X 330mm X 340mm|
Note : Specifications are subject to change due to continuous improvements.